Pictures

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Blog 3-Second Book

This is one possibility of what might happen if the story would have been continued.

I think that Montana and Eddie are going to start going out. They will probably keep bugging people like Tarter with their attitudes and there new “business” venture, of making t-shirts and bumper stickers with Leviticus Sucks on them.

Then eventually Montana’s dad will get so fed up with her that he will send her away to boarding school. While she’s gone Eddie will get all depressed again and stop talking for awhile. This is until Billy starts talking to him again and together they come up with a plan to go and rescue Montana.

Meanwhile Tarter will probably keep getting support from the parents of the community, but he will defiantly be hated by more and more kids as time goes on.

Something else completely different might happen to.

The story might continue with Eddie creating a secret club that reads every single one of the book that the school board banned. Eddie would most likely be assisted by Billy’s father and maybe even the librarian Ms. Lloyd.

If the story continued that way then eventually Rev Tarter would find out about Eddie secret group. If this happened Eddie would probably be forced by Tarter and him mother to join the church. Nevertheless Eddie would find some way of continuing his little reading group.
Those are just two of the many different things that could happen next.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog. Especially when you said that Eddie and Billy are going to rescue Montana from her crazy father. I would never have thought of that. I also really liked the idea of how Eddie was going to create a secret club. You seem to really understand the ending of the book and can tie it into an idea for a sequel. AWESOME JOB !!!!

Edgar Jananaesropbx said...

I agree with you because Montana and Eddie will start going out, adn Tarter will still be Tarter. By being an adult and showing his power over the kids. Also, the parents will still side with Tarter, but because of that most of the kids will keep on being mean to him, and dislike him. I also liked your whole blog and that it was very original. I liked your backround it was very eye-popping. Nice Job.

Basketballfrk23 said...

I loved this blog, you really had some great ideas. Like somehow Eddie would find out how to rescue Montana from boarding school. I also like how you had two ideas instead of one. My idea of the book going on would have been totally different!! Man! Well, anyway you're ideas of the story going on are very good! I like how you put that one ending of the story is that Eddie would create a secret club and read all the book that Rev Tarter would soon find out and get mad that he did that and then he would find a way to do it behind his back again, I thought that was funny. GREAT JOB!!

Steph said...

Edgar (aka Korey)- You spelt "and" wrong. But thats ok, haha. I'm glad that you agreed with what i thought would happen. But, you said that the parents would side with Tarter. But, what about the ones like Eddies dad who didn't? I like your backround too, pink is an awsome color. Just wondering , what do you think would happen in the second book?

Steph said...

Ali- Thanks for the comment. You were right; your idea for a second book was really different. But I liked it becuase it was alot more related to the story than mine. I'm glad that you think my blog was funny. I wasn't really planning that.